Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Florida Vacation!

I went to Tampa, Florida for my awesome fall break! The reason I went there was because my dad (who is in the Army.) moved there from the awesome state of Indiana. The first day I arrived in Tampa we went to Dick's to get the awesome Zigs. Then we went home to see my stepmother Pam.

The next day we went to Busch Gardens... where we had lots of fun.

The next day we went to a beach called Appollo Beach...where we had lots of fun! Then we had to leave after a couple of  hours. After we left dad and I went to get our haircut. When we came home, we had dinner. After dinner we watched the baseball world series between the Texas Rangers & the St. Louis Cardinals.

The day after that was Saturday. The first thing we did was packed up the car and started driving to Crystal Creek where you can swim with manatees. I touched one with my foot can you believe it? After that Dad & I went to see Tampa Bay Lightning  VS. the Winnipeg Jets. The Lightning won 1-0.

The next day was really sad. I had to go back home. So we went to the airport and I left. I was so sad. But the good thing is I get to see him again on Christmas break!


                                                                          Pictures still to come!!!!











                                                                       

No comments: