Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, November 20, 2011

French Lick Splash Adventure!

On Saturday November 12 we went to Big Splash Adventure.  It was super cool!  It had an indoor water park.  There were five slides and a water basketball court.  It also had monkey bars.  Our room number was 1528.  Our room had two bunk beds.  It was located on top of a really big hill.  There's this one road that had a lot of hills on it on the way to French Lick.  It was super fun!  We got to do the water park three times before we had to go home.

After we left, we went on that super cool, windy road again.  Mom got sick because it was so windy.  It was two and a half hours away from our house.  I mostly played my DSi on the way there and back.  I also listened to my iPod.  We got home around 4:30 and watched some NFL football. 

I had a great, awesome weekend!!!!







No comments: